At Shepherd Hut Spaces, all of our Huts benefit from the following quality design and build.
- Hand Build Box Steel Chassis with 6 spoke steel wheels
- 0.7mm ‘Plastisol’ coated tin Roof
- 0.7mm ‘Plastisol’ coated tin sides (if you choose this option)
- 75mm Rockwool insulation to Walls, Floor, and ceiling
- Hardwood or Flush Fitting UPVC Doors and Windows
- Fully certified Electrical installation to 18th Edition standards
- Fully Double-Glazed Windows and Door(s)
- Hardwood Doors and Windows
- Coloured UPVC Doors and Windows
- Double sockets with USB charging points as standard
- LED Lighting
- Panel Heating
- Access steps (of course).
All you will need for your New Shepherd Hut is a Level solid Base, Water supply and drainage (if you choose the Kitchen option), wiring into you household electrical supply (by a qualified Electrician).